I had to make a choice. Quit my business, or continue on in a radically different way.
All I could give to my business was 6 hours per week (that also included life admin, me time… and didn’t include the time we’d take off for school holidays).
I chose the latter, but that required massively overhauling the way I did online business.
In this episode I talk about:
- How I simplified my business to make it work (and how that ended up making it way more successful)
- How some of my weaknesses became my secret strengths (and why they still are)
- The big gulp of outsourcing
- The intentional things I gave up in order to grow my business in such a short number of hours
- The advice I ignored along the way.
For more support, tips and insights:
- Follow @launcheasylife on Instagram
- Download our free case social media case study
- Learn more about the Well Conceived Mastermind
- Join our Free Facebook Group