There are several different camps when it comes to whether or not to show your price on your sales page, particularly if what you’re offering is a 1:1 package – one big school of thought is to get people to apply to work with you and then reveal the price on the sales call.
This is not my strategy. I always show my price on my website, and in today’s podcast, I’m sharing compelling 7 reasons I always show my price on my website.
We’re talking about:
- Your own money blocks and why it’s important to work on that
- How to have much better sales calls (and a secret tip to handling objections like a pro)
- How to build trust with your client (before you’ve even spoken to them)
Tune into today’s episode and let me know what you think! And let’s continue the conversation over on Instagram – find me here @robynbirkin
LINKS + WORK WITH ME
- Free Case Study – How we got 1500 launch-ready email subscribers in 3 weeks
- Get a 30 Day Free Trial of Kartra – our Course, Email and Funnel Software
- Swipe our Manychat Setup (and our Instagram Story to Subscribers Sequences + more)
- Want to launch an online course? Jump on the waitlist here.
- Work with me in the Well Conceived Mastermind
- 1:1 Coaching
- Daily tips on growing your audience, impact and revenue (without sacrificing your life): @robynbirkin