Today on the podcast I’m talking about 8 uncommon things I did in the early days of growing my business (that most people won’t do) and I’m talking about this as I’m feeling reflective about the growth that we’ve accomplished in my life coaching brand.
We’re in the midst right now of launching my signature program, The Reset for the final time ever so that I can create more spaciousness in my life moving forward – which I’m thrilled about, and this morning I checked our insights on Instagram and we’re tracking with reaching 230k accounts in the last month, as well as recently hitting the 1 million downloads mark on the podcast. Our Pinterest also continues to gather views for our website and posts (even though I haven’t been active there in almost a year) – we’re sitting at 213k monthly views and all we’ve published there is repeating posts from years ago.
So how did I do it?
And this is what I want to address today. Not by just posting on Instagram 3 x per week.
It’s easy to look at someone who has a larger account and see their success and think that’s all it takes, but full disclosure – in the start it might be a fair whack of work!
So in today’s episode I talk to you about 8 of the things I did in the early days of my business to set up the foundations that we have today.
I hope you find it incredibly helpful and please reach out to me in the DM’s at @launcheasylife if you have any questions at all (love when y’all reach out).
Any links mentioned in the show
LINKS + WORK WITH ME
- Free Case Study – How we got 1500 launch-ready email subscribers in 3 weeks
- Get a 30 Day Free Trial of Kartra – our Course, Email and Funnel Software
- Swipe our Manychat Setup (and our Instagram Story to Subscribers Sequences + more)
- Want to launch an online course? Jump on the waitlist here.
- Work with me in the Well Conceived Mastermind
- 1:1 Coaching
- Daily tips on growing your audience, impact and revenue (without sacrificing your life): @robynbirkin