Y’all, I can spot your ChatGPT sales pages, ads and social media posts from a mile away and sorry not sorry but you’re doing yourself a disservice.
So, in my very first guest expert interview, I’ve brought on my friend and copywriter Elizabeth McKenzie from Write or Die to talk to us about how to write less snoring copywriting, and specifically how to get better at writing sales pages that convert.
In this interview Elizabeth talks about:
- The biggest mistakes people make when writing sales pages
- Why most people are only writing half a sales page
- Tips for how to make your sales page and copy more interesting
- What types of sales pages convert
- The best way to get better at writing copy
Tune into today’s interview with Elizabeth and get ready to overhaul (in a good way) your sales page!
Any links mentioned in the show
For more support, tips and insights:
- Follow @launcheasylife on Instagram
- Download our free case social media case study
- Learn more about the Well Conceived Mastermind
- Join our Free Facebook Group