When people reach out to me in the DM’s of Instagram, one of the biggest questions I’m asked (especially about Launch Easy Life and when the right time to join us) – it’s – I’m just starting out – should I continue to build my audience for a while longer? Or should I create my program?
And my opinion might not be what everyone else says but I’m generally in the camp of – you can start creating your program, wherever you are, and in today’s episode I’m telling you some major reasons why that’s the smartest approach.
- Why launching first is the smarter option
- Why not launching could be the reason your online course
- What happened when my audience skyrocketed to 10k email subscribers and 20k Instagram followers (and why this is a major reason why you’d want to launch now)
- How to detach yourself from whether or not people join your program
- My ‘magic’ email subscriber number (and why)
I know you’ll LOVE this episode and walk away with some major clarity on whether you should be focusing on growing your audience or building out your signature program. If you do love this episode – come and let me know over at @launcheasylife
LINKS + WORK WITH ME
- Free Case Study – How we got 1500 launch-ready email subscribers in 3 weeks
- Get a 30 Day Free Trial of Kartra – our Course, Email and Funnel Software
- Swipe our Manychat Setup (and our Instagram Story to Subscribers Sequences + more)
- Want to launch an online course? Jump on the waitlist here.
- Work with me in the Well Conceived Mastermind
- 1:1 Coaching
- Daily tips on growing your audience, impact and revenue (without sacrificing your life): @robynbirkin